Dynamics Days Europe is a series of major international conferences founded in the 1980's to provide a European forum for developments in the applications of and theory for dynamics. For over 40 years, it has been bringing together researchers from a wide range of backgrounds including physics, biology, engineering and mathematics for interdisciplinary research in nonlinear science.
Dynamics Days Digital 2020 (DDD2020) is an online event that is planned to take place on 24-26 August 2020 from 14:00 to 20:00 (GMT+2). Note that time may be subject to small changes. The next physical Dynamics Days Europe conference will take place in Nice in summer 2021.
DDD2020 will include plenary talks, invited minisymposia, a limited number of contributed talks, and posters.
Confirmed plenary speakers (more may be added in due course)
- Albert-László Barabási (Northeastern University, USA)
- Nancy Kopell (Boston University, USA)
- Corinna Ulcigrai (University of Zürich, Switzerland)
Contribute to DDD2020
Proposals for contributions can be submitted within the 12th of July at 23:59, using this form.
Contact the organising committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniele Avitabile (chair, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Peter Ashwin (University of Exeter, UK)
- Christian Bick (University of Exeter, UK)
- Mathieu Desroches (Inria Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée, France)
- Roberto Artuso (Università degli Studi dell'Insubria, Como, Italy)
- Stephane Barland (Université Côte d'Azur, France)
- Julyan Cartwright (Universidad de Granada, Spain)
- Predrag Cvitanović (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA)
- Murilo da Silva Baptista (University of Aberdeen, UK)
- Sergey Nazarenko (Université Côte d'Azur, France)
- Elisabeth Pécou (Université Côte d'Azur, France)
- Constantinos Siettos (Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Naples, Italy)
- Eckehard Schöll (Technische Universität Berlin, Germany)